BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Detective Game




Finally,the detective game is over. We x nid to practice again..YAY!! This morning,we change our costume, I want to laugh when Violacea's wear that, but i think thaty "he" is handsome when she wear like that,especially the hair that tied by Yuen Yi. Hope that Violacea can always tied like that.....XD Tze Yen oso very yeng..^^

Here's our characters.:

*Bella-mangsa
*Branden-Bella's brother,murderer (Violacea)
*Jenny-Bella's best friend (me)
*Edward-Bella's x-boy friend (Tze Yen)
*Jacob-Isabelle's boy friend (Yuen Yi)
*Isabelle-Jacob's girl friend (Jia Qing)
*Madam Kwan-Bella's mother (Estie)

*Genevie-Bella's sisiter (Lhi Shean)
*Doctor Jackson-Bella's doctor (Elsie)

I act infront of my future wife,hyung-nim,孙外甥 n otthers. OMG~very scared leh,scared my acting is not good enough n scared these detectives ask sumting tat I dunx..== We also invited Seri Titiwangsa's students.

Actually I like the 1 who where orange shirt,he praise my acting is gud n said that I can receive the best actress award...LOLz; I hate the one that wear red shirt!!When his group came,they asked me to confirm whether i am Jennt or not. After that,an indian girl said I am very pretty,den this guy said 靓女。。WTF!!

I think that I'm very 三八..I wear Death Note shirt,a glove+shoe lace on hand,PPS skirt n 半绑hair+a big ribbon clip..very 三八叻~XD Yuen Yi reli pro in 打扮she help me to choose clothes n help me to tied hair..

Ro said I change my face very fast. For example,when group 1 came,I smile n talk vf them at 1st,den when I heard that Bella's dead news, I became sad + cry (although no tears XD). Then when group 1 left,another group came, my face quickly change expression,from sad to happy again..haha~reli a?? I dunx o~

Dunx how these detectives felt leh?? I want to noe how you all feel about dis game..Good/Bad?our actress act Good/Bad?

0 comments: