BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

~~Book Fest + 2012~~

2day is the 1st time I go out vf my primary fwen(nt include Mc).
Yi Wen,Charmane,n of cz..My king~
V saw a buk name ,Yi wen also said is very interesting,bt~
its 2 expensive. T.T

Me very 倒霉~~a lady came n talked about english things~
She is a promoter 4 her tuisyen center i think..
haiz..dunx hw 2 甩掉her...
Luckily I hav fwens help me..
TQ very much 2 u all~ ^^

Den,v met Miss Beh,reli long time x see her,miss her so much~~
V go eat Mc @ 1pm,den my fav time~~
WATCH 2012~~yay
Finally~~
bt be4 tat~~da put French fries in my bag~~
dey said wan 2 eat in cinema.
oh~~my bag...full of french fries'smell~~

Very funny leh~~especially da "engine start" & pointing de middle finger...
wow,yeng dao~~
cannot imagine hw da actors act...

warning: Chirstmast Carol nt NICE!!! Dun watch it!

3 comments:

Violacea Low said...

jia yi , i think you got it wrong . the christmas carol is a christmas classic . so , it is one of the best stories ever told .

♥ ArdnaS ♥ said...

y christmas carol nt nice?!!

Natsuki said...

no!its reli reli reli..
nt gud,4 me lar~~

i dunx u guys whether like it or nt,bt i reli dun like dis movie..
sumhow,dis me is reli disgusting..