BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~Seni 3xam~

2day's exam really relax!! Most of us din bring books 2 study,especially malay girls..
Be4 recess,me,Mama,My King & Papa sit 2gether @ TONG's "sacred seat"...
My King had printed out a pic of Malays Traditional House...Tats the topic tat i'm going 2 draw..
So,me & mama borrow from her n lakar on our papers. Well, after finish lakar. I ask them nice or nt, bt of cz i noe its very ugly..bt they all said OK...

When i'm eating, My King looked @ my drawing upside-down,she said it's very beautiful when u looked tat way....==
After tat,Sara sat beside n beside me.She saw my drawing n asked izit my drawing,i said yes.She din said anything bt her thumb up. bt when the pic was in her hand,she said OK lar....
Then My king said it's very beaytiful when u looked @ it from far or upside-down or in the dark...LOL~~

The seni exam begun @ 10.40~1.40..
WOW!! 3 hours leh~~can slip during exam XD...
I think is OK after finished drawing,bt....
it is very ugly when i started to paint it...T.T

About 12.30pm,almost everyone had finished their drawing,they started 2 walk around the class. Xing Yi saw my "fantastic painting", so she teached me hw 2 paint nicer...
Well~~the floor tat i drew reli look natural after her "lessons"..

Climax of the story:
when she teached me hw 2 paint the sky n cloud,she knocked down my cup that full with"milo"
OMG!! Her pinaform was all dirty,n my shoes also kena some..
When I stood up n ready 2 clean this mess,Mama n Regine helped me 2 clean it up..
Regine told me 2 continue painting because the time is running out..
(T.T)[touched by their kind~~ Love u 2]

Xing Yi,nxt time pliz be careful,or else maybe u knocked down the acid,then.....CHOI~~(touch wood....)

1 comments:

♥ ArdnaS ♥ said...

haha...so shuang..form 4 nw dun hv seni ady T.T