BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

~KJR~

Finally, I have been chosen to take part in the computer+simpanan.Actually,I can in the bicycle,but i dunno anything about the bicycle.I only know how to ride fast,how to do the isyarat thats all. == I dunno when to do the isyarat,dunno where to park the car or blablabla... Although, I ride bycicle 2day.The kakak who is incharge in this game tell me to try on. It was kind of fun.

I think 2day's practise is just wasting out time. We only practice for 20min n den we rest until 10.30am sumtin.How can we gonna win if we keep on like this?!! Those ppl who had been chosen to walk. Can't they just walk faster n be more serious during practising??? I dunno why those kakak will choose them becum one of the participant. Can't they just change hyung-nim n Sara? They have more potential to walk faster,n of course they are more seriuos then them!!! Dun tell me you choose them just because they are your races~~wat the ****

p/s:Soli 2 mention it but reli soli Sara.You had kicked out by the two kakak. soli to heard that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok =D

regine said...

u praise me leh...
haha..