BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Last KJR~

Today is really a happy day 2 all of KJR members~~
we gt the 1st place...wow!!!^^
I felt really happy because this is the 1st time I gt a gold medal...^^;I felt a little bit dissapointed cause the ujian bertulis didn't win...T_T
I thought I could get 10th n above,bt...haiz~~didn't gt any prizes...

Our school won the bicycle(3rd),jalan kaki(5th & 3rd),ujian bertulis(15th,6th,3rd) & of course,overall champion is us,SMK Puteri Titiwangsa's KJR!!!

yakinkan diri dengan semangat,
hadapi lawan di lalu lintas;
terus maju berusaha,
we will~we will~fight you!
FIGHT YOU!!!

Our marks is same vf Taman Melati,bt our saman is lesser than them~~
HOHOHO~~of cz,we only gt 2 saman!!>.<(although last year only gt 1 saman..==)
this is the 1st time & also the last time I took part in KJR,cz nxt year I can't take part dy..T_T
Really like this KJR~If nxt year I have chance to take part in it,I will & I shall take part in it!!!

I want to thanks En.Zul that teach us a lot of technique n dance pocor-pocor vf us..==
thanks to our teacher that accompany every day for training..
Thanks En.Radhi that will belanja makan some day..^^
Thanks for our team members for giving kerjasama...
ほんとうに ありがとうね~


p/s:Congratulation 2 all of you for the 1st place & of cz foe those who gt individual prize~~

0 comments: