BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 23, 2009

A visit @ my HouzZZ

wohoo~~2day whole day no class,so a lot of people ponteng..
of course,including me n my sis..XD
I dunno why..yesterday sara said that she and her sis,my queen will cum 2 my house..
I thought she was jz joking cz sara cannot be trusted sumtime..

bt anyway,my sis said it was true,of cz gt a little bit shock..
Actually 2day I can sleep until 10am,bt becz my sis told me nt oni "2S" will cum,another 2snrs & 3-year-old child & Mui Yen also...OMG!!
I hav 2 wake up 8am 2 help mom prepare things..T.T

Thay arrived @ 10am. They came in my room suddenly. All of them gather in my room n watch some funny videos,I think~~
After tat, we went downstairs n eat junk food @ 日本厅..
@ 1st,we were talking,joking,blablabla~~~
after a while,we felt like a little bit bored..
I suggested 2 play "KILLER",everyone agree.
well,my sis is nt so good 2 be a killer..hmm~~
bt i think me n my queen were expert killer,muahahaha...
Sara always capture by the police when she gt the card of "K"(means killer)
haha~~funny..
When I gt the card of "A"(means police),hehe..I always capture the murderer...
hmm...I think I can be the killer or detective when I grow up..XD

In the half way,My queen want 2 play "HEART ATTACK"
It was really really 刺激。。the funniest thing is~~my queen is the 1st who finished her card,bt she losed @ last,wat da...XD

Before we went to kitchen,my queen want 2 practice her toe touch,when she jump up n touch his toes,it was pretty touch,bt the landing wasn't a good landing..
She fell down,so funny HAHAHA~~
Bt of cz,my queen did it in the 2nd time..
WELL DONE,my queen!

After that,we drank our 花生糊,bt sara didn't drink..haiz..
we played "KILLER" while we were drinking,is more fun tat i thought..

snr yann rong wanted 2 do their projek,OMG..while we were playing??
After tat,we eat the birthday cake tat my father bought,I help My queen record the whole "process",i dunno whether she will post it in her blog or not..

After tat...erm..ntg special..
We were juz reading the stupid自恋狂 blog..
@4.45pm,snr yann rong's father came,tat means is time 2 say BB~~
We clean up the mess after they left..T.T
It was really an unforgettable visit..
Well..I hope they can come 2 my house play again...

2 comments:

♥ ArdnaS ♥ said...

haha....v cn kill ppl wen v grow up ady xD after holiday sure wil come ur hse 1 haha...reli fun time leh!!!!!

Natsuki said...

u said di o~~~
promise!!
yay~~

(monolog ==|||)