BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

LoN3ly

T.T
I will become very lonely starting today...cause Tze yen & Sin Yan went to training for 3 weeks~
OMG!! 3 weeks,how can I tahan o...

In school,the only one that I talk a lot with is you, Pang Tze Yen..Oniyen(Onion==)you know(tasha will mad if she heard dis word HAHA~~)!!
And now..she is leaving for 3 weeks!! I'm sure when you came back,you will see the new me(cz i gt 自闭症XD)

Oi...onion! If the Edubox need to do the assignment for partical illusion,what shall Van姐 & I do?
Answer me~~

3 comments:

♥ ArdnaS ♥ said...

stil gt me~ haha

fatin~ said...

oh!oh! i know! i know!! befriend with TONG laaa..she's your nearest 'neighbour', rite?? btw,it's fatin nadhirah..link me..(ask tasha my url)

Natsuki said...

Fatin,oi~~XD tong,haha~~
btw,remember 2 follow my blog~~XD